Selasa, 26 Juli 2011

My activity on Tuesday

Tuesday, 26 July 2011

as I usually wake up at 5 am, next shower, then I prayed.

I went to school at 6:45 and got to school I started to memorize my biology assignment. The first lesson is followed by biology and math. My feeling today is not a good mood, biological drives me crazy, so anything with math.



then the 10:15 am is the time to rest.
lesson after the break is Indonesian. My mood is better than before:)
 
after it is prayer time
latter is a chemistry lesson, and my mood is be good and more good. because chemistry is one of my favorite lesson

after school, my chemistry lessons additional

then I go home and do homework that must be resolved. after the homework is finished, I had a bath.
I don't forget magrib and isya' prayers
  
at 09.15 pm i went to bed, and sleeptight 

That's my activity today, between a bad day with a good mood

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar