activity today is quite tiring. at school, the first lesson was physics. I enjoyed it, this lesson was fun. and the next lesson is a sport, the teacher was not present at the time, so students were given the task of work on the problems that exist in the book.
then rest, and continued with mandarin language lessons. we were given a matter of our teachers.
after that I went to pray inA the mosque school.
the last ICT lesson was, I started feeling tired and sleepy. but I should still pay attention to what the teacher says.
after that I went to pray inA the mosque school.
the last ICT lesson was, I started feeling tired and sleepy. but I should still pay attention to what the teacher says.
I came home from school, and immediately went to my friend's house. today there are swimming lessons at Sepinggan pratama.
home from the pool, I returned to my friend's house to study chemistry together.
I had to do many tasks today, tomorrow have a test chemical and biological rote. I hope I'm lucky tomorrow
home from the pool, I returned to my friend's house to study chemistry together.
I had to do many tasks today, tomorrow have a test chemical and biological rote. I hope I'm lucky tomorrow


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar